Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana: If you’ve also completed graduation before March 20, 2021, and haven’t yet received the reward amount of Rs 25,000 as part of this incentive program, this article is specifically for you to read about how we, all graduate girl students, go into detail about the updates that have been released under the Mukhaymantri Balika Protsahan Yojana.
In addition, we will inform you that while releasing an update in the meantime, this time, the Bihar government has instructed that all girls who graduate after March 1, 2021, will receive an incentive amount of Rs . 50,000 so that the continuous and complete educational growth of girls of all ages will be guaranteed.
Mukhaymantri Balika Protsahan Yojana
In Bihar, the state of Bihar In Bihar, it was stated that the state would give the amount of Rs 50,000 to graduate girls in 2021. Before 2021, all girls who completed their graduation were awarded the amount of Rs 25,000. However, with the change of this policy, The Chief Minister announced that an amount of Rs 50,000 will be offered to girls who have graduated. Additionally, let you know that the process to apply for female graduate students in 2021 has yet to launch.
Mukhaymantri Balika Protsahan Yojana Highlights
|☑️State name||☑️A state located in Eastern India|
|☑️Scheme Name||☑️Chief Minister Girl Child Promotion Scheme|
|☑️Article name||☑️Mukhaymantri Balika Protsahan Yojana|
|☑️Article type||☑️government scheme|
|☑️What’s the new update on Mukhaymantri Balika Protsahan Yojana?||☑️Read the article attentively.|
More than one lakh female graduates who graduated in March 2021 still need to receive the funds from the scheme.
In the beginning, let us inform you that in the Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana, run by Bihar’s Government of Bihar, a total of over 1 lakh girls, which is one lakh 05, 000 girls who graduated after March 2023, were awarded more than 25,000 rupees under the scheme to date. The incentive amount still needs to be provided.
Most girls at Magadh University will not get the benefits of the incentives.
- ☑️Based on the most recent information, we’ll tell you that the most severe instance of not receiving a receipt of Rs . 25,000 from the Mukhya Mantri Balika Protsahan Yojana is now in the spotlight at Magadh University in Bihar.
- ☑️Let us inform you that 52,949 graduating pass-out girl students at Magadh University still need an incentive payment of Rs 25,000.
What are the numbers regarding government colleges and colleges for girls?
- ☑️We want to inform you that the most severe case of non-receipt incentive funds under the scheme came from the girl-related colleges, in which the total number of girls is 66,980. Not eligible for the incentive amount under the plan.
- ☑️In the same way, 38,350 girls who have graduated from colleges run by the government have not received an incentive payment in this scheme, etc.
Which graduate students at which universities are not eligible to receive Rs.25,000 in the incentive program?
|☑️University name||☑️the total amount of girls in school|
|☑️Magadh University||☑️52,949 girls students|
|☑️Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||☑️3013 girls students|
|☑️Veer Kunwar Singh University||☑️8,326 girls students|
|☑️Tilka Manjhi University||☑️451 girls students|
|☑️Jai Prakash Narayan University||☑️477 female students|
|☑️BN Mandal University||☑️3,056 girls students|
|☑️MMH and Parsian University||☑️1,207 female students|
|☑️Patna University||☑️250 girls students|
|☑️Lalit Narayan Mithila University||☑️239 female students|
|☑️Indira Gandhi National Open University||☑️The female students comprise 118|
Only 75,000 people have applied to receive an increase in the incentive amount of Rs . 50,000 as part of the incentive plan.
- ☑️As we’ve already told you, per the new regulations issued by Bihar’s government, each girl student graduating in March 2021 will be awarded an incentive of up to Rs. 50,000.
- ☑️Presently, the application process is taking place for graduate pass students using an online portal run by Bihar’s Government of Bihar, in which the applications of 176,039 female students have been received to date.
- ☑️About LNMU University, let us inform you that as of March 2021, 32,000 female students have graduated graduation from the university. However, just 5,750 girls have been accepted into the incentive program.
- ☑️1,09,226 female students have graduated from Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, from which only 10,297 girls applied.
- ☑️The total number of female students have graduated from Jai Prakash University, out of which just 751 girl students have applied to the program.
- ☑️36,767 students have passed the graduation exam at Patliputra University, of which only 22,000 girls have been accepted into the scheme, etc.
Education Department, Government of Bihar, issued guidelines to girls who graduated from high school to apply for admission before February 28, 2023.
Let us inform our readers that the Education Department, Government of Bihar has given instructions to all girls who graduated from their graduation on or after March 1, 2021, to apply for the Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana as quickly as soon as possible until February 28, 2023. Mukhyamantri Girl Child Promotion Yojana
(FAQs)? Mukhaymantri Balika Protsahan Yojana
☑️What is Chief Minister’s Girl Child Promotion Scheme?
The goal of Mukhyamantri Baliak Balika Protsahan Yojana As part of this scheme, a sum of Rs . 10000 will be given from the state government students and girls to get first place and an amount of Rs 8000 to be used for second place. All students are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
☑️Information about the Kanya Utthan Yojana?
Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana that was launched through the government of the state, An incentive amount of 50000 will be offered to girls in the state. The amount will be given to the government of the state in a variety of installments in this scheme to qualified girls from birth to the time of graduation.
☑️What year was it when The Girl Child Promotion Scheme started?
In this plan, an incentive of Rs. 8000 will be given through the government of India for girls and boys for assistance to students as well as students from the scheduled tribes and scheduled castes that are from to the 2nd division.
☑️What’s the objective of the Incentive Payment Scheme?
The primary goal of introducing PM Rojgar Protsahan Yojana into the Government of India is to end the process of reducing unemployment throughout the country to ensure that the economic condition of the country and the financial situation of citizens of the country will